- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 medium zucchini squash, sliced
- ¼ lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- ½ C. onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a skillet, heat butter and oil over low heat until butter melts. (Note that both butter and oil should be used as the oil keeps the butter from burning.)
- Add bouillon cube, stirring and mashing until dissolved.
- Add zucchini, mushrooms, and carrots.
- Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add green pepper and sliced onion. Cook 3 more minutes, until vegetables are crispy tender.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
Take a look back at recipes I’ve posted in past weeks for the Good Eatin Recipe Hop.
This recipe is linked up with:
* This post may include affiliate links and/or sponsored content. By clicking on those links you are helping to support this blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” You can read more in our Disclosure Policy. [credits: Jyrki Grohn, swong95765, UofD, Tim Sackton]