Shaklee is proud of the things you won’t find in their line of cleaning products. Their cleaning products have been reviewed and endorsed for saftety by Healthy Child Healthy World.
* Based on comparing number of uses as set forth on product labels of conventional, ready-to-use cleaners.
This was my first experience with the Shaklee line of products, but I had heard so many positive things online that I was excited to try them.
The first item that I tried was the Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate and following the directions, I mixed 1/2 tsp of concentrate with 16 ounces of water in one of the included spray bottles.
My mission was to clean the bath tub to see if the Shaklee cleaner could handle the job. One of the first positive things I noticed was the absence of a strong odor. Secondly, I was impressed with how well the cleaner worked on some pretty tough stains. Most importantly, the sheer amount of cleaner that you get from one bottle of concentrate spoke very loudly to my frugal heart.
One Keeping Your Cents reader has the opportunity to win a Get Clean Household Mini Kit with arv. of $46.
The Get Clean Household Mini Kit from Shaklee includes:
- Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, 16 oz. (1)
- Basic H2® Wipes (35 count)
- Germ Off Wipes (35 count)
- Scour Off
- Measuring Spoon
- Dropper Pipette
- Spray Bottles (3-pack)
Enter to win the Get Clean Household Mini Kit from Shaklee on the Rafflecopter widget found below by completing the following items:
- Examine the cleaners under your kitchen sink to see if you find any of these ingredients in your products: kerosene, phenols, cresol, lye, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid, petroleum distillates, ammonia, sodium hydroxide, butyl cellosolve, phosphoric acid, formaldehyde, chlorine bleach, morpholine, and phthalates? Leave a blog post comment on what you discovered & why you need a green cleaning makeover!
- Like Shaklee on Facebook.
- Follow Shaklee on Twitter.
- Like your host, Keeping Your Cents, on Facebook.
- Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter.
- The Get Clean Household Mini Kit from Shaklee Sweepstakes begins Thursday, April 5, 2012, at 12:01 AM EST and ends Saturday, April 14, 2012, at 11:59 PM EST
- Open to U.S. residents only.
- All entries must be completed on the Rafflecopter widget as stated, supplying all requested information and will be verified for completion.
- Winner notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Facebook account.
Official Rules can be read HERE.