Without a doubt, one of my favorite times of the year is Autumn/Fall. I live in an area of the South that is not as visually diverse as others and we don’t see as dramatic of a change, but I appreciate it still for several reasons.
- It usually marks the end of the oppressive heat and humidity characteristic of the South.
- The vibrant hues of color blazing throughout the landscape.
- Sweaters and scarves. Need I say more?
- School breaks and family time.
- Cooking with seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- It is the beginning of Football Season and the parties.
- Did I mention — The PARTIES?!
Regular readers of my blog, family and friends know that I love paper crafts! When you add my love of paper crafts and designer papers to my favorite season, it becomes a party!
PaperDirect wants to help with all of our Fall Party-Planning needs. I invite you to browse their wide selection of seasonally themed items: Fall Invitations, Fall Wedding Invitations, Banners, Certificates, Postcards, and Newsletters.
Founded in 1988, PaperDirect offers quality paper products for projects of all sizes and has a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. They offer three (3) printing options for the ultimate flexibility and budget friendliness.
- Custom Print — Create your personalized PaperDirect fall design, have it printed in high quality color, and then shipped directly to your home or office.
- Desktop Printable — Blank invitations, certificates, cards, and more allow you to create your designs to print from your home office.
- Print Now — Not quite sure how you want to layout your design or what to say? Print Now offers the option of a ready-to-print design. Simply choose your design and print anywhere at a reasonable cost.
Need some helpful hints for your DIY Fall projects? Check out these great posts on the PaperDirect Blog:
This is Keeping Your Cents, so what would this post be without coupons? PaperDirect offers a wide variety of cost-cutting coupons onsite, so be sure to go to their PaperDirect Coupons page before ordering.
* I received compensation for my time investment on this campaign from Paper Direct through Mom Spark Media. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Leave a Reply