I recently received a sample set of L’Bri Products to review and I was immediately drawn to their use of Aloe as the main ingredient. L’Bri skin care products are formulated with Aloe because of its unique healing and rejuvenating properties. As a child I remember the large Aloe plants that my mother grew in the front yard and when we were cut or burned, my mother would cut a piece and treat the injury.
Included in my review pack were:
- Deep Pore Cleanser — All L’Bri Cleansers are safe for use on the eye area and contains no damaging detergents.
- Exfoliating Face and Body Scrub — helps to remove dull surface cells from the skin.
- Rejuvenating Facial Peel — similar uses as the face and body scrub.
- Deep Pore Refresher —
- Smooth n’ Firm Eye Repair Gel — works to help restore elasticity and diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Facial Masque —
- Oil-Free Moisture Lotion — Made with Aloe and Vitamins, L’Bri Moisturizers work to restore the skin’s moisture levels.
What Makes L’Bri Different?
Simply — the ingredients that you won’t find in their skin care products.
- No Mineral Oils
- No Waxes
- No Petrolatum
- No Acetone
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Drying Alcohols
Instead L’Bri Pure n’ Natural is made with natural products such as Aloe, Ginseng, Passion Flower, Coneflower, Vitamins & Herbs, and Sea Plants.
L’BRI was founded by Linda and Brian Kaminski in 1998. Philosophically, we want to provide quality, affordable aloe vera-based skin care, beauty, and nutritional products, as well as to share the “joy” of positive, prosperous, healthy living with others.
One of the skin care issue I struggle with is dry, as well as sensitive skin, so I was intrigued to try the Oil-Free Moisture Lotion. The creamy lotion had a light, pleasant scent and only required a small amount to moisturize my entire face. I was skeptical that such a small amount of product would have a lasting effect, but I have to report that hours later my skin still felt smooth and soft.
Now you have the chance to win your very own L’Bri Skin Care in the Pitch List L’Bri Skin Care Giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Visit the other Pitch List ladies to read their reviews:
* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above from Mary Saunders Independent Consultant with L’Bri through The Pitch List. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog and will have 72 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor.
Please note that neither Mardesia, owner of Keeping Your Cents, or The Pitch List bloggers in the hop are responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize to the best of our ability.
This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter and is Facebook-compliant.