**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.
I will readily admit that while there are affiliate links in this post, I’d gladly post about the Cricut Explore One™ just because I love the brand. You deciding to click on those links and make a purchase would just be icing on the cake for both of us.
Currently there are 3 machines residing in my household (well two since my Sis-in-law borrowed one). After each addition, my husband would question the need for yet another one that did basically the same thing. There’s several ways that I could have approached his skepticism, but I decided to give him a response that would fit into his frame of reference.
Walking out to the garage, I surveyed the various carpentry tools he had on shelves and carts. The names and purpose of most of them were beyond me, so I started asking him questions. Once I received a thorough overview of key pieces in his collection, I smiled at him in triumph. I pointed out in quick succession his handsaw, electric saw and table saw as I said: Cricut, Cricut Expression, and Cricut Explore. He’s never complained about one of my purchases again!
Introducing the New Cricut Explore One™
If you’re new to the wonderful world of crafting — or even if you consider yourself to be more of a “basic” crafter — then Cricut’s brand new machine is just for you! This nifty new machine is called the Cricut Explore One™ and it’s perfect for crafing beginners and basic crafters because it offers a simplified design-and-cut system that is incredibly user-friendly. The Explore One™ actually offers most of the same features as Cricut’s other Explore machines, it’s just priced lower!
In addition to its affordable price, here are a few other things about the Cricut Explore One™ that you’re sure to love:
- It can cut over 60 different materials, from the most delicate materials like vellum to thicker things like leather. It can also cut cardstock, vinyl, fabric, balsa wood, leather, and more…without complicated settings.
- You’ll have free access to Cricut’s Design Space™ online software and iPad® app so you’ll able to design on your computer or your Pad®. You’ll also be able to use a Bluetooth® adapter for wireless cutting.
- The Explore One allows you to cut a wide range of shapes and sizes with exceptional precision, from ¼” tall up to 11½” wide x 23½” tall. You just select the material that you’re using on the Smart Set® dial. From there, the machine’s Cut Smart® technology will deliver a clean, professional cut.
- You can upload your own images and use your own fonts — for free!
- Each machine comes with over 25 free 1-click projects and 50+ free images to get them started right away.
- If you want to use the machine to write or score, you can easily swap out the cutting cartridge with the Cricut Explore One™ Accessory Adapter and Pen.
The Cricut Explore One™ makes it easy, fast, and affordable for you to explore your creativity and delight your loved ones with personal handmade projects and gifts! And if you purchase your very own Cricut Explore One™ before the end of May – you’ll get free shipping when you use code MAYSHIP!
* This post may include affiliate links and/or sponsored content. By clicking on those links you are helping to support this blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” You can read more in our Disclosure Policy.