It pains me to say that we are a house divided with no hope of reconciliation in sight. Recently a huge box of Simply7 Snacks arrived at our house to review. Normally, we are pretty unanimous in our opinions of review items, but this time would be different. This time the battle lines were drawn with light sabers at the ready and phasers temporarily set to stun.
What’s so Different About Simply7?
Simply7 was created after the founders noticed a disturbing trend. In examining the nutritional labels of the foods purchased at local grocery stores, the ingredients were unrecognizable or unpronounceable. The foods we eat should be made with SIMPLE ingredients that we recognize.
The Simply7 name is built on 7 key principles:
- 0 Grams Transfat and No Cholesterol — They’ve eliminated the bad stuff, so there’s no transfat or cholesterol in their snacks.
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors –Why mess with the perfection of Nature?
- No Additives or Preservatives — Preservatives had strange things to your food. If you don’t finish a bag before it goes bad, then something is wrong.
- Gluten Free Ingredients — This means less allergy symptoms so you can snack and still feel your best.
- All Natural Recipes — We believe the purer it is, the better it is for you.
- Simple Ingredients — You should be able to read the list of ingredients and know what you are eating.
- Simply Delicious — Their snacks are deliciously wholesome.
The Great Divide
Like our Star Wars and Star Trek feud, we are divided as to which grouping of Simply7 chips was the front runner and all-around winner for our favorite snack. So I challenged Darth Vader to come up with 7 reasons why I should declare his beloved Hummus Chips as favorite and I would come up with 7 of my own.
7 Reasons Why Pomegranate Chips Are Better Than Hummus:
- Like me – Pomegranate Chips have a kick of sweetness, but a dusting of salt or black pepper gives it a spicy kick.
- The tangy sweetness of Pomegranate Chips pairs well with dark chocolate.
- What’s better than Pomegranate and creamy, tangy aged white cheddar?
- Pomegranate Sea Salt and Pomegranate Black Pepper are Vegetarian, Vegan, and Kosher
- 31-33 Pomegranate Chips are only 150 calories, so I can continue to fit in my Red Starfleet uniform.
- Pomegranate’s healthy ingredients will help you to live long and prosper.
- Darth, we can change the script and write in a kiss for us if you concede defeat.
7 Reasons Why Hummus Chips Are Better Than Pomegranate:
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Chips combines the taste of “manly” grilled red peppers and hummus.
- Spicy Chili Pepper Hummus Chips has the kick of jalapenos and chipotles, but brings balance to the hummus.
- The bold taste of Tomato Basil Hummus Chips is worthy of any Sith Lord.
- Come to the Hummus Side!
- I’ve used the Force and there is 50% less fat in Hummus Chips than potato chips.
- Hummus Chips are made with Chickpeas, which are legumes high in protein.
- I don’t have a bad feeling about Hummus Chips because I can read all the ingredients.
Mr. Manly, number 4 is completely BOGUS and put your hand down! I’m not choking! By the way, you forgot to mention that readers can visit Simply7 and get delicious dip recipes to eat with their chips.
Simply7’s President Rashim Oberoi issues this challenge:
“Go to your pantry and see if your favorite products pass this test: Can you name the natural source of each ingredient? Do you know what you are really eating? Can you pronounce the ingredients on the label?”
If not — it’s time to make a change and Snack Simply! Enter the Simply7 Giveaway hosted by The Pitch List to win a box with one each of (11) flavors:
- Pomegranate Chips include Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and White Cheddar.
- Hummus Chips include Sea Salt, Spicy Chili Pepper, Tomato Basil, and Roasted Red Pepper.
- Lentil Chips include Sea Salt, Bruschetta, Creamy Dill, and Lentil Jalapeno.
Plus, if you win, you can help us settle this debate once and for all. Live long and Prosper!
Don’t you mean: The Force Be With You?
Let’s Get Social with Simply7
* Uhura image by avrene. I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above from Simply7 Snacks through The Pitch List. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog and will have 72 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor.
Please note that neither Mardesia, owner of Keeping Your Cents, or The Pitch List bloggers in the hop are responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize to the best of our ability.
This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Star Wars Franchise, or Star Trek Franchise .