Here are the Drugstore Freebies and Good Deals for the week of 6/23. Please bear in mind that not all brands, offers, and deals may be available in your area. Please consult your ad on Sunday before going shopping. You can see the ads for this week @ I Heart CVS, I Heart Rite Aid, and I Heart Wags.
Before you go:
CVS 101 Condensed:
- (1) Manufacturer and (1) CVS Coupon can be stacked and used on each item purchased
- ECB’s (Extra Care Bucks) print on your receipt at the register.
- ECB’s earned can be redeemed the day they are earned.
- Scan your ExtraCare Card at the Coupon Center for CVS coupons.
- Brush up on your Coupon Terms and Lingo.
- Familiarize yourself with the Rite Aid Coupon Policy.
- Watch any applicable Rite Aid Video Values.
Rite Aid 101 Condensed:
- (1) Manufacturer and (1) Rite Aid Coupon can be stacked and used on each item purchased
- Rite Aid +UPR’s are automatically loaded to your Wellness card unless you opt-out at the register.
- +UPR’s earned cannot be redeemed until 6am the following morning and expire 14 days after issued.
Walgreens 101 Condensed:
- (1) Manufacturer and (1) Walgreens Coupon can be stacked and used on each item purchased
- RR’s (Register Rewards) print at the register at the end of your transaction.
- RR’s can be redeemed the day they are earned, but if used on the same product you will not earn additional RR’s.
* This post may include referral links. By clicking on those links I may receive a small amount of money and/or points that can be redeemed for gift cards or other rewards.