This is a simple chocolate treat that can be put together quickly with only (4) Four ingredients. I should warn you though – It’s pretty sweet.
- 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup of candy corn
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper overlapping the edges.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave a few seconds at a time. Stirring each time.
- Do the same for the white chocolate chips in a separate bowl.
- Add all of the Rice Krispies and half the candy corn to the melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Spread mixture onto the cookie sheet.
- Randomly add dollops of the white chocolate to the top of the chocolate layer.
- Use a knife or toothpick to make swirls. Don't overdo this step or your chocolates will blend.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to harden.
- Once the bark is firm, remove from the cookie sheet and break into bite sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
It’s such a simple recipe, but the possibilities are endless. What additional ingredients would you add to make this candy corn bark uniquely yours?
* This post may include affiliate links and/or sponsored content. By clicking on those links you are helping to support this blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” You can read more in our Disclosure Policy.