The sound of the school bell ringing will soon be a normal part of your child’s day. Whether your child is 4 or 14, adjusting to school is never easy. This transition can be softened with the help of one of my favorite organizational tools, eMeals! eMeals provides you simple breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert meal plans to help you easily and effectively plan meals for your family.
Back to School Meal Planning is a breeze with eMeals using their new kid-friendly meal plan. Each meal plan comes with a ready-made shopping list to help you get through the grocery store in no time flat! Sign up for eMeals now and you can get 2 bonuses:
- 20% off with the code SCHOOL
- A FREE Back to School Survival Guide filled with fun back to school recipes including:
- 3 Power Breakfast Recipes,
- 2 Lunch Box Recipes,
- 2 Weeknight Dinners,
- 2 After School Snacks, and
- 1 Yummy Dessert!
You can see an example of one of the recipes from the Back to School kit below to enjoy with your kids.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (8-oz) package store-bought guacamole
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 lb thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and guacamole over each tortilla.
- Layer turkey, bacon and cheese on each tortilla.
- Add lettuce, if desired. Roll up tortillas, and cut in half.
Get Social with eMeals:
* I received complimentary meal plans from eMeals through the eMeals Connect Blogger Program in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may include affiliate links and/or sponsored content. By clicking on those links you are helping to support this blog. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” You can read more in our Disclosure Policy.